New entry requirement now in effect: visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens, and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an ETA.

For further information, please contact our office either by email or by phone.